Friday, April 9, 2010

Good to be back

I'm back in the West - The wild wild West.

Where traffic is civilised and crossing the road isn't short of suicide
Where rubbish is found in rubbish bins and houses aren't grilled up
Where dogs are on leashes and cats, too, have owners
Where the price printed is the price paid
Where busses run on schedules (or heck, there exists a schedule),
appointments are made and appointments are kept.

Its not that I didnt like the East or that I couldnt live there.
Just noticed that, though Im still on the other side of the world,
Its nice to be back.

2 comments:

  1. So, time in Jordan has ended I supposed? Congratulations! New adventure begins. Pass my greetings to the Germans and momo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even in the west.. you do not obey the rule of crossing =p

    ReplyDelete